Monday, December 22, 2008

The Stocking's Were Hung by the Chimney with Care...

With my ever busy schedule it has been tough to keep up with the posting a bit. I am now currently on Christmas break and I am going to get everyone caught up by posting a handful of blogs and pictures. We did finally finish the tree after a few days of starting on it. I used to put a big bow on top of the tree, but this year I decided I wanted a real tree topper. I searched for a few days and then Nathan finally found one that he liked. I would have preferred one that actually lit up, but Nate was insistent that he had found the perfect one. I aim to please and after putting the star on top of the tree, I would have to agree with Nate. It was the perfect star.

Nate putting on the finishing touches.
My handsome little guy posing for mommy.

We needed a little help from Allan to get the star where it belongs.


The finished product!
Merry Christmas!!

No comments: