Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"Friday Night Lights"

Those who know me well have quickly figured out not to ask me what my plans for Friday night are anymore. 9 times out of 10 my answer will be at a hockey game. Allan plays hockey for a league in Plano and I go with him to cheer from the stands. Because it is an adult league the games are usually pretty late. Sometimes I am the only one there to cheer the team on. On this particular Friday we took Nate with us to watch. Nate loves going to see Allan play and can get pretty loud in the stands.
Allan waiting for the game to start.
My boys! I love this picure!
Allan plays center. He is number 37 in the face off.
Nate loves to sit front and center to watch the game.







My silly boy had tons of energy and was dancing to the music before the game started. He didn't know I was recording him. I had the hardest time holding the camera still cause I was laughing so hard. What a nut!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nate is growing up so fast! I'm glad to here you are all doing well.

Heather said...

I LOVE that video!! I think I just watched it 10 times!! He cracks me up!! I love you Nate!!

Love,
Auntie
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hahahah...lol Nate you're so funny. I wish I had your energy, you crack me up too!!

love you
xoxox

ABCEKegg said...

Agreed! The video is hysterical! :) I love the picture of the two guys together too. So sweet. :)