Wednesday, March 10, 2010

OUR American Girl

For Christmas Megan got an American Girl Doll, but instead of picking one out for her we let her pick out the one she wanted.
This is her jumping up and down when she found out where we were.
I had to make her stand still long enough to get a clear picture.
She had a really hard time trying to decide which doll to get.
Megan got a little help from daddy.
Here is daddy showing Megan a doll that looks just like her.
Finally, Megan picked out her very own American Girl Doll.
I think they look a lot alike. Don't you??
Megan LOVES her doll! She didn't put her down the rest of the time they were here. Megan even lined up their shoes together.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Adorable!!! I especially love the shoes!!! There is nothing like the love a little girl has for her doll. :)