Allan and I celebrated our two years together on March 21st. We had Nathan that weekend so we decided to postpone our dinner plans to the following weekend. (We love our weekends we have Nate, so we try not to plan date nights on those weekends, we save those for when he is at his dads.)
We decided to go out to dinner on Saturday, March 27th. Earlier that week Allan asked me if I thought it would be fun to go to the Botanical Gardens during the day since it was supposed to be really nice out. I thought it would be nice so a plan was set. Little did I know Allan had much more planned than I thought.
That morning Allan went out the store and bought some picnic finger food so that we could sit, have a snack, and enjoy the Gardens. On the way out there he mentioned that our friends Jamie and Scott were talking about going the the Gardens that weekend too because they had a really neat butterfly display going on. Sure enough when we arrived and found our spot, there was Jamie and Scott. We invited them to sit and enjoy a snack with us. After about 20 minutes Allan asked me to go for a walk with him. I complained because I didn't have any shoes on, but he insisted. Stubborn me jumped up and started walking towards him barefoot. Next thing I heard was, "Hey guys!" I turned around and saw Ed, Jenn, and Joe walking towards us. Then I knew!! Allan was up to something and I knew it was something big.
This is us walking towards the beautiful water fountian in front of the pond there.
Allan kept having to tell me to breath and relax. HAHA!

2 comments:
Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay!!!
Congratulations, again!!!! We are so happy for you both. I love all the pictures. So fun to have that moment recorded!!
Love you!!
Post a Comment