Okay. So I'm not doing so good at this posting stuff. Not too much has been going on anyways. I would like to get some pictures on here, but my picture program on my computer is messing up so I have to fix it first. I promise to get that taken care of and get some things posted this weekend.
Other than that, all is well on the home front.
Till next time....
Park City Utah
4 years ago

2 comments:
You're forgiven...lol, I check at least once a day to see if you have posted anything. I check your sisters so while I'm at it I go over to yours.
It really is a big commitment to tackle this blogging stuff.
love you and hope to read some new entries soon...
aunty bee
xo
Well you don't have any new entries but I love the new pictures you posted...what a great pic of you and Alan!!!
love you,
aunty bee
Post a Comment