Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trying this Blog Thing Out

So here I am!! Thought I would try out blogging. I have really enjoyed reading my sisters blog and thought it would be fun to do the same. I know I won't post near as much as my sister does, but posts here and there will help keep all of my family and friends informed on my busy life and my amazing son.

Enjoy reading!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hooray!!!! I'm the first comment on your new BLOG!!!! Warning....it becomes very addicting!!

Have fun keeping us all posted!!

Love,
Heather
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you are going to 'blog' too. It is such a great way to keep up with everyone. I know you and Nate are a busy mom and son team so it will be awesome to stay connected to you both!!!! Now we just have to get Rachel and the boys to blog and then I can keep up with all of my favorite great nieces and nephews.

love you,
aunty bee
xoxo