So here they are underneath the tree waiting for me to get out the ornaments!

Once I was ready we added the star to the tree first. Here is Nate getting ready to be lifted up by Allan.

On goes the star!

And it wouldn't be a complete night without Nate wearing the tree skirt once again. He has to do it every year.

You probably noticed that there are no complete pictures of the tree. I decided that I would wait to post those until ALL three kids are in front of the tree. I can't wait for us to all be together this Christmas!!

2 comments:
FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!
I'm LOVING the picture of your boys under the tree!! Too cute!!!
I just love that you are updating your blog regularly. FUN! Nate you are my corny boy - love the tree skirt!
Love, Mom & Grandma
Post a Comment