Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mommy and Nate Day

The week of Thanksgiving I was able to have most of the week off with Nate. I decided to make the most of it. Nate and I spent a day at the zoo.

He was really excited when I told him he could be in charge of where we go and what we see. He had his map and took his job very seriously.

Grandma had told Nate the night before that he better not kiss any elephants at the zoo. Well, he did and couldn't wait to show his Grandma that he didn't listen. (I actually had to force him to pose for this picture. I got one of those "Mooommm" sighs and faces.)

It was a beautiful, cool day so all of the animals were out and awake.

Nate thought that is was so silly to kiss an elephant but had no problem kissing an alligator. He posed this one on his own and wanted me to take the picture!!

My cutie patootie!

Mommy had a great time making memories with you Nate! You are the best!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Nate, I loved seeing the pictures of you at the zoo but "kissing an elephant" oh my!! Love Grandma XXOO