Love it too... I am so thrilled that you are blogging again and you have lots of great stuff to say and the pictures are priceless. One of my fav's is Allan and Nate under the tree waiting for you...lol a classic moment in time.
I'm so sorry that we didn't get to see you and the kids again before they went back up north, so I plan on making sure we can spend some quality time with them this summer! I still can't get over little Ethan...he looks exactly like a mini Allan!!! And Megan is just precious! You and Allan are very blessed to have found each other and have an amazing future together. What a beautiful family!
3 comments:
I have no words!
Love, Mom
Love it!!!!
Love it too...
I am so thrilled that you are blogging again and you have lots of great stuff to say and the pictures are priceless. One of my fav's is Allan and Nate under the tree waiting for you...lol a classic moment in time.
I'm so sorry that we didn't get to see you and the kids again before they went back up north, so I plan on making sure we can spend some quality time with them this summer! I still can't get over little Ethan...he looks exactly like a mini Allan!!! And Megan is just precious! You and Allan are very blessed to have found each other and have an amazing future together. What a beautiful family!
love you
xoxo
Post a Comment